Quotient, Inc. - Great Culture, Better Company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quotient, Inc.

"Great Culture, Better Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for over 2 years, serving in multiple locations and capacities. The management style is laissez-faire which yields a culture of commitment, dedication, and product ownership. This affords an employee the ability to either lock in on a single effort, or engage multiple projects. Consequently, employes also have the opportunity to build strong relationships with customers; creating a sense of team/family with the customers themselves.

This is a company that takes great care of their employees. In addition to the normal check boxes like salary, benefits, perks, tuition, and bonuses, which are more than satisfactory, Quotient is a company that remains truly accessible to its employees. I have always felt that the senior management was responsive to my inquiries. This has remained true for suggestions, concerns, or simple thank yous.

This company is a great place for employees to shine and grow while maintaining a positive life balance.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

The possibility for cross-disciplinary training/growth opportunities would be a great incentive.

Other Employee Reviews for Quotient, Inc.

"Smart People with a Family Like Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Director, Federal Civilian Technical Services in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working at Quotient since August of 2006 and really enjoy working here. Quotient has made me feel like a member of the family since day 1. Management has always looked out for my best interests in my career, educational, and family goals. I have held positions as a recruiter, a manager, and as a director. The culture at Quotient is full of educated, intelligent, and pleasant employees and contractors. The executive management does a great job of ensuring its customers and staff have the tools to be successful and follows through with ensuring satisfaction at every level. I would recommend Quotient for any federal or commercial entity seeking technical services and solutions. I consider myself very lucky to be a part of such a great group.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"A model company to work for"

Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quotient Inc. fully supports its employees in allowing them to reach their potential, acquire new skills through continuing education and offers a compensation package that is better than the market average. I strongly recommend Quotient Inc. to anyone looking to work in a true meritocracy that will go above and beyond to see its employees succeed.

Cons

- Do not provide bonus based on weight loss. I need some motivation. :)