Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work.

Jan 5, 2021 - QA Specialist in Boothwyn, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grate co-worker, boss and salary.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Quotient Sciences Response

Internal Communications Officer

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience here at Quotient Sciences. If you have any further feedback to share, please contact your line manager or our People function. Many thanks again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Mar 26, 2021 - Analytical Scientist II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Down to earth, coworkers who make it fun to come to work, family atmosphere. Quotient maintains a unique approach to pharmaceutical development and does all around good work. Good company.

Cons

Upper management almost never associate with anyone below. Tendency to not care to retain any of their employees and choose to hire inexperienced candidates after someone with experience leaves instead

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Quotient Sciences Response

Internal Communications Officer

We are pleased to hear that you are happy within your team at Quotient. We would encourage you to speak to your manager regarding the other points you have mentioned in your review. Your manager is available to support and discuss potential solutions as your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to having the opportunity to discuss and hopefully resolve your concerns.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing company that cares about its employees

Jul 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with a strong pipeline of work. Strong team collaboration to deliver to customer commitments. Delivering molecules to cures -fast.

Cons

High workload but strong sense of accomplishment at both the individual and team level when commitments are met.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quotient Sciences.