Quten Research Institute - If you can handle sales in Costco its a pretty straight forward job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quten Research Institute

"If you can handle sales in Costco its a pretty straight forward job."

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Quten Research Institute part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most people come in to buy the supplement in pill form anyways so usually its not all too hard to get them to consider a liquid form.

Cons

Sometimes dealing with all the materials and liquids for the displays can become a hassle and getting reimbursed for little things are somewhat of a hassle (photos of receipts over the net).

Other Employee Reviews for Quten Research Institute

1. "Demonstrator"

Former Employee - Demonstrator in Oakland, NJ
    Former Employee - Demonstrator in Oakland, NJ

I worked at Quten Research Institute part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Meeting new people and independence on the work floor

Cons

Sales expectations were too high for the territory I covered at Costco, where bargain hunters know this product is not your best for the buck,

2. "I was in Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Quten Research Institute part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They had a good base pay... even without hitting quota. If you hit quota... you got a NICE comission. Work was always in Costco stores at the time. I loved working inside Costco; loved seeing the same shoppers over the course of the year or so I worked that gig. And LOVED hearing the stories of people who had bought the product, were seeing positive results and were so happy I had sold them!
    An EXCELLENT product I still believe in and recommend to friends and family.

Cons

Well... it's sales. there is pressure to meet quota. Then they started taking away some of our tools.... Like we couldn't show customers verified clinical studies that showcased benefits. Company introduced a similar product (also for sale at Costco) that undercut the product we could get comission/credit for.

Advice to Management

Fair pay on one hand.... don't compete with your own salesforce on the other.