Quten Research Institute - Unless you are in a high volume warehouse, don't do it | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quten Research Institute

"Unless you are in a high volume warehouse, don't do it"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Quten Research Institute as a contractor

Pros

They sell a great product. Alot of people are learning about CoQ10 and by doing the demo's you educate the customer's as to why it's important. Costco employees are great to work with

Cons

Standing on your feet for 8 hours. Upper managerment (VP of sales) says make quota or be removed from the schedule (fired). Some warehouse are easier make quota in then others. You only work 2 days per week.

Advice to Management

Be nicer to the staff that is creating you money. Don't treat all warehouses the same.

Other Employee Reviews for Quten Research Institute

1. "I was in Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Quten Research Institute part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They had a good base pay... even without hitting quota. If you hit quota... you got a NICE comission. Work was always in Costco stores at the time. I loved working inside Costco; loved seeing the same shoppers over the course of the year or so I worked that gig. And LOVED hearing the stories of people who had bought the product, were seeing positive results and were so happy I had sold them!
    An EXCELLENT product I still believe in and recommend to friends and family.

Cons

Well... it's sales. there is pressure to meet quota. Then they started taking away some of our tools.... Like we couldn't show customers verified clinical studies that showcased benefits. Company introduced a similar product (also for sale at Costco) that undercut the product we could get comission/credit for.

Advice to Management

Fair pay on one hand.... don't compete with your own salesforce on the other.

2. "On-site sales rep"

I worked at Quten Research Institute part-time

Pros

Great job for retired people or students with a school schedule looking for a flexible part time job

Cons

Poor training, sales reps are unethical and tell downright lies.

Advice to Management

Vet employees more thoroughly, monitor them more actively.