Rêv Worldwide - The only positive? The people! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rêv Worldwide

"The only positive? The people!"

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I worked at Rev I worked with some of the most talented, creative, innovative people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

Cons

There is an astounding lack of consideration or respect for the employees at Rev, which is disappointing given its publicly stated intention to empower the underbanked segment of society and of working toward a double bottom line of profitability AND positive social impact. Late paychecks (more than a couple times), lapsed insurance coverage, undermined managers, disregarded employees, a constantly changing "vision" for the company...it's not an experience I ever care to repeat. Working here requires nerves of steel.

Advice to Management

Ask yourselves why people are leaving the company - some even before they have new jobs.

Other Employee Reviews for Rêv Worldwide

1. "Getting better and better"

I have been working at Rêv Worldwide full-time

Pros

The company has finally found the market-fit and the path to grow. Very excited to be part of a company in the travel and payments space.

Cons

Still some legacy issues and having to wear different hats

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the main programs and partners; keep innovation at the core of the company

2. "Was sad when I left"

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time

Pros

Had a lot of respect for the management and worked with some very talented and motivated people. Learned a good amount about the payments industry. I thought John Mitchell did a good job when he was CEO. It was, however, a good experience to work there.

Cons

Thought that the company needed a bit more focus. Some initiatives never panned out. Thought that a number of talented people weren't listened to and some BSers had too much pull with management.

Advice to Management

Better focus on the products and groups that were bringing in revenue and dump the initiatives that were not panning out.