RAIT Financial Trust - Family oriented employee friendly company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RAIT Financial Trust

"Family oriented employee friendly company."

Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist
Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist

Pros

RAIT is an employee friendly company. The companies corporate culture does value a balance between work and life. When able the company is more than willing to reward employees for a job well done.

Cons

With the smaller employee base there are not many opportunities for advancement. Many employees have been with the company for a long time and so there is less of a chance to move up.

Advice to Management

There is a need for better communications between departments. Operational decisions need to be precise in meaning and distributed in writing so that all departments will be using the same guidelines.

Other Employee Reviews for RAIT Financial Trust

1. "A great company for anyone in every position!"

Current Employee - Community Manager
    Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at RAIT Financial Trust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sense of belonging, advancement opportunities, good benefits, constantly trying new solutions, good leadership

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say

Advice to Management

Streamline corporate job duties to help expedite getting things done at the site level without having to seek approvals from so many participants.

2. "Horrible, experience. I was laid off & never given a reason. I've had absolutely no luck in getting my last paycheck."

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Sandy Springs, GA
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at RAIT Financial Trust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked the property I worked at. The residents were great. Management was lazy and horrible.

Cons

I tried working with property management and corporate with no luck. They found a loop hole instead of paying me for the hard work I did for the company. I have a family and suffer from PTSD and they refuse to pay me my last check.

Advice to Management

Do what's right and pay people for the hard work they do for you. I made you almost$20000.00 in my last month there and its sad you refuse to pay me my last check of $1600.00.