RANLife - Review | Glassdoor

"Review"

Mortgage Loan Officer in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife

Pros

Good place to get into the Industry. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Stress. Sales quota. Leads. No stability.

Advice to Management

Offer a more positive workplace where all employees are valued and paid accordingly not just managers. Offer stability.

RANLife2017-01-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Sandy, UT

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All of the promotions come from within the company and I know i have room to grow with the company. I have so many great relationships with co-worker that i love coming to work on Mondays.

Cons

Air conditioning is cold in the summer

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

RANLife2019-06-17
  2. "Never worked here but did the interview process"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean environment and nice people they pay for your loan officer license if your unlicensed want you to succeed.

Cons

I only went for the interview but immediately knew the company was not a right fir for me. The company is mainly focused on money and thats it Employment status is based on levels the higher the level the more money you make. (sounds like a pyramid scheme) The top executives just wanna golf all day. don't expect to make any real money until you have been with the company for at least 3-5 years... starting pay is 12.00 an hour for a loan officer. DONT LET INDEED TRICK YOU!!! It is possible to make good money but you have to work there for at least 5 years to do so. Sales sales sales sales sales As a loan officer they really don't have time for life. If you have a loan closing on the same day as your anniversary don't expect to get time with your spouse. you MUST be there for your loan to close. Cubicle work 4x4 cells you work in every day. just an idea of the job environment

Advice to Management

Stop lying to potential employees and wasting their time coming In for an interview. don't tell them they can have a starting salary of 50,000 when in fact they are making 12.00 an hour. very mis leading for someone who is looking for a career but why would I switch career paths to start out at 12.00 an hour? even with experience. makes zero sense.

RANLife2019-10-25

Discover more reviews about RANLife.