RANLife - Great opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer

I have been working at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

On the first day that I started working at Ranlife I could already tell that this was an amazing opportunity. The culture at Ranlife is unlike anything that I expected. Everyone that works here treats everyone like they are family and it makes you excited each morning to get up and get into the office. This job is one that you can always push yourself to be the best, and when you are the top producer for the day,... week, or month you are always rewarded for it. This really gives me motivation to do my job to the best of my ability every day. Ranlife has given me so many friends that I am more than grateful for. I am lucky to have the opportunity to work for this amazing company. If anyone is looking for an AWESOME place to start a career, then Ranlife is the place.

Cons

After being here for 4 months there is nothing that sticks out to me.

RANLife2017-03-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Sandy, UT

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All of the promotions come from within the company and I know i have room to grow with the company. I have so many great relationships with co-worker that i love coming to work on Mondays.

Cons

Air conditioning is cold in the summer

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

RANLife2019-06-17
  2. "Never worked here but did the interview process"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean environment and nice people they pay for your loan officer license if your unlicensed want you to succeed.

Cons

I only went for the interview but immediately knew the company was not a right fir for me. The company is mainly focused on money and thats it Employment status is based on levels the higher the level the more money you make. (sounds like a pyramid scheme) The top executives just wanna golf all day. don't expect to make any real money until you have been with the company for at least 3-5 years... starting pay is 12.00 an hour for a loan officer. DONT LET INDEED TRICK YOU!!! It is possible to make good money but you have to work there for at least 5 years to do so. Sales sales sales sales sales As a loan officer they really don't have time for life. If you have a loan closing on the same day as your anniversary don't expect to get time with your spouse. you MUST be there for your loan to close. Cubicle work 4x4 cells you work in every day. just an idea of the job environment

Advice to Management

Stop lying to potential employees and wasting their time coming In for an interview. don't tell them they can have a starting salary of 50,000 when in fact they are making 12.00 an hour. very mis leading for someone who is looking for a career but why would I switch career paths to start out at 12.00 an hour? even with experience. makes zero sense.

RANLife2019-10-25

Discover more reviews about RANLife.