RBA - Loving My Opps at RBA | Glassdoor
  1. "Loving My Opps at RBA"

Current Employee - Analyst in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at RBA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great job opportunities for projects and exposure to many different organizations. Supportive of employee learning and growth as well as work/life balance and values thought leadership. Teams are encouraged to collaborate with each other to share knowledge and build relationships. The office is a great place to be, people enjoy being here and doing great work for our clients.

Cons

None at this time. Truly enjoying working here.

RBA2019-01-04

Other Employee Reviews

"RBA Review"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at RBA full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

At RBA you will find opportunity to work with the latest technology at large and mid-sized companies in the Twin Cities. Great team members and fun events make it a good place to work.

Cons

Nominal benefits and the lack of a 401k match are cons. Not a lot of money or time for training is made available to employees who are expected to learn advanced technical skills.

Advice to Management

Spice up your benefits package, give to employees 401k's and provide time and money for training.

RBA2019-01-24
  2. "Not a great use of time"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at RBA full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fellow consultants are great people.

Cons

Poor culture. Bad project management most of the time. Non exciting projects and tech. Management seems to view consultants as commodities instead of humans. They won't even make eye contact or say hello if you are the only other person in the room unless you've been working there for 8+ years.

RBA2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about RBA.