RBA - RBA Review | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Finally, being a consultant at RBA provides me with a great work/life balance that I simply didn't have in the past at other companies" (in 10 reviews)

• "The office is a great place to be, people enjoy being here and doing great work for our clients" (in 4 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"RBA Review"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Wayzata, MN
Current Employee - IT Consultant in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at RBA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

At RBA you will find opportunity to work with the latest technology at large and mid-sized companies in the Twin Cities. Great team members and fun events make it a good place to work.

Cons

Nominal benefits and the lack of a 401k match are cons. Not a lot of money or time for training is made available to employees who are expected to learn advanced technical skills.

Advice to Management

Spice up your benefits package, give to employees 401k's and provide time and money for training.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Loving My Opps at RBA"

Current Employee - Analyst in Wayzata, MN
    Current Employee - Analyst in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at RBA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great job opportunities for projects and exposure to many different organizations. Supportive of employee learning and growth as well as work/life balance and values thought leadership. Teams are encouraged to collaborate with each other to share knowledge and build relationships. The office is a great place to be, people enjoy being here and doing great work for our clients.

Cons

None at this time. Truly enjoying working here.

2. "Perks, but needed more management"

I worked at RBA full-time

Pros

RBA was often a fun environment to work in. The company planned fun events and the space is awesome!

Cons

Many of the upper level management left, leaving the organization flat without support for the individual contributors.

Advice to Management

Work at getting some leaders to help drive the business.

Discover more reviews about RBA.