RED Interactive Agency - An amazing place to work - Way ahead of the curve Creatively and Technically. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RED Interactive Agency

"An amazing place to work - Way ahead of the curve Creatively and Technically."

Former Employee - Front End Developer in Santa Monica, CA
Former Employee - Front End Developer in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at RED Interactive Agency full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

High-profile, "household name" clients. Amazingly talented creatives and developers. Super smart, friendly, & approachable creative directors, executives and project managers. Open, passionate, rich & collaborative development culture. If you want to work on world-class, bleeding-edge websites and advertising campaigns this is the place. RED does digital: Flash, HTML5, Javascript, Node, Ruby, Grunt, & Python are all in the bag. Responsive design, iOS apps, 3D, motion-graphics, RED does it all with panache. The office is very slick and comfortable and there's endless free fruit and snacks.

Cons

For me the biggest con was that I'm an east-coast kid at heart.

Other Employee Reviews for RED Interactive Agency

"The Only Digital Agency I Will Ever Work For!"

Current Employee - Executive Producer - Digital Ad Team in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Producer - Digital Ad Team in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at RED Interactive Agency full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

RED is an incredibly dynamic work environment. There is a genuine culture around innovation. Opportunities to ideate and work on campaign-level strategies abound. The client list and the work product speak for themselves (check out the portfolio). Recent and pending new clients include some really nnovative and forward-thinking brands. The culture is very inclusive and gives anyone with passion, vision, and and something to contribute to the strategy a voice in the process. The work days are challenging and interesting, and the environment is fast-paced. The top management of the company operates at a very high-level of integrity and caring for the entire team. There is a huge emphasis on culture and on keeping the team inspired and engaged.

Cons

There has been a lot of recent growth as the addition of new accounts has required the company to scale (both in terms of new employees and expanding the physical space). This can create some organizational and communication challenges that companies sometimes see when they scale. it feels like these have been almost entirely overcome, and management is definitely dedicated to making sure that we have the right structure, communication, and workflow in place.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Nice environment, low salary"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at RED Interactive Agency full-time

Pros

The environment is friendly, the office space is new and pretty cool, you can find very nice people, good kitchen with snacks and bagels day every week. Nice experience, I would do it again if they offer a better salary.

Cons

Low salaries (at least in my experience) sometimes chaotic management of projects make it stressful. In many occasions I experienced poor communication between different department can be frustrating.

Advice to Management

They should try to pay people more.