KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very Friendly and Very Welcoming.

Jul 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart individuals and very friendly.

Cons

Office Politics sometimes gets in the way.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Best company - best workplace

Oct 6, 2017 - Marketing in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company got recently acquired but it was the best company I ever worked for. Best workplace, good benefits and great team.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A growing organization with tons of upside

Sep 23, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The core group of leaders and people are good solid people. They are always trying to do right by the company, the staff, and the customers. The culture is really good ( at least on the technical side) and overall there is a sense that there is something amazing that is growing. They take good care of my family through great benefits, they give me the resources i need to be successful. I feel like the reward me fairly for the work that i do and the goals that i accomplish.

Cons

They are a global organization with great aspirations, this causes a perception of pains where none exist. I have seen most all of these issues be addressed , and the remaining have a plan that has been presented to the employees. I'm not being a homer. But the good outweighs the bad by a significant margin. There are ups and downs, politics, and pressures of every organization in the world. It's impossible to please everyone, but they have done a good job addressing any and all pressing issues.

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful

RES Software Response

HR

Thank you for your thorough review and the advice you provided for our management team; and this will be forwarded to them for consideration. We are glad that your experience at RES has been positive and we endeavor to be a truly great workplace which includes continuing communication and transparency.

Discover more reviews about RES Software.

RES Software Photos

+ Add Photo
RES Software photo of: RES HQ in the Netherlands
RES Software photo of: Team building Professional Services style - they're recreating the iconic Rocky scene.
RES Software photo of: Our Philly HQ awaiting the announcement of our new CEO.
RES Software photo of: Celebrating our new US Headquarters with cake!
RES Software photo of: Who says fun and professionalism don't mix?
RES Software photo of: Proudly displaying our Dutch and American heritage at our office in the Netherlands.
RES Software photo of: An aerial view of RES captured by our CTO, who's also a pilot!