RES Software - An amazing place to grow and perfect your craft while adding real value to the company's mission | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

"An amazing place to grow and perfect your craft while adding real value to the company's mission"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I get to work with very intelligent people that understand the true value of work and not just corporate "appearances". As long as you work hard you will be valued. Everyone is a team player looking out for the greater mission of the company. I can truly see myself growing with the company.

Cons

If you are an under the radar type of worker, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring the staff to innovate and execute and you will be fine.

Other Employee Reviews for RES Software

"Great company in hot space"

Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions for Customers in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions for Customers in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Technology vision is way ahead. Same CTO for 14 years. CEO is the guy that built SAP in the US from 0 to a billion. Chairman is the guy that built Altiris from scratch. These guys could work anywhere and they work here. Says a lot about the company in my opinion. Very open culture where we can express our ideas to senior management. Lots of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

You need to be the type of person that can work in a very fast moving enviroment.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the people that deal with the customers every day!

"Best group of people I have ever worked with"

Current Employee - Channel Manager-West in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Channel Manager-West in Denver, CO

I have been working at RES Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been involved selling RES since 2003, but only started at the company in 2011. After the change in leadership last year, I felt that I had finally found a long term home. The fact the we have a balance between technical vision (with the original author of the software still actively involved) and business accumen (heavy hitters from Wyse, Symantec, SAP, MS) I am fully convinced that this company is on its way to dominating the marketspace we are now pursuing. I have never been involved with a group of people that has shown so much mutual respect and forward momentum. Sure, we have our disagreements, but this is a team like no other

Cons

It has been a long, uphill struggle, and occasionally the time zone differences between the US and HQ create some response time challenges for customers and partners. That has changed in the short time I have been here, and I am sure it will continue to change for the better.

Advice to Management

I am convinced that we are about to have several record years in a row. Especially in light of what is happening in the market place. My only advice is to remember when we are flush with cash, to continue to give the technical team a lot of input as far as our direction. Let's not allow the investment bankers to steer us into the rocks, as some other, less fortuate companies in our market space have.