RF Binder - Some Talent More Secrecy | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RF Binder

"Some Talent More Secrecy"

Pros

There are a lot of talented, intelligent employees that work very hard, are approachable, and have a very team friendly attitude. Social events are fun.

Cons

Upper management is extremely secretive and doesn't communicate. They have no idea who is doing what work or how good or bad it is. Recognition and salary is based on how close you are or suck-up to the CEO's small inner circle and how late you stay and how loudly you complain about being busy. They make a big show out of appreciating employees but it is actually a battle to get any sort of recognition and forget about a fair salary, no matter how hard you work. It's all about appearances here.

Advice to Management

Communicate more and evaluate people's actual work not their personalities.

Other Employee Reviews for RF Binder

1. "Love It! Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at RF Binder full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Happy employees, lots of perks (free breakfast, happy hours for employees, espresso machine, in office free massages and more). A "hands on" senior leadership team. I love coming into the office everyday to the amazing creative people I work with. It is a very positive environment with lots of smiling people! The campaigns that the creative teams put together are fantastic and the work/life balance is wonderful. I am very proud to be a part of RF Binder.

Cons

The amount of delicious food in the office makes it tough to stay thin!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Substance is On The Menu"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Methuen, MA
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Methuen, MA

I have been working at RF Binder full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We all want to find a dream job that’s enjoyable and meaningful, but what does that actually mean? For me, it's doing work I'm good at. Most importantly, focusing on getting good at something that helps make a difference. This is work that draws me in, holds my attention, and gives me a sense of purpose. I also thrive in work that helps others. I need work that is meaningful as well as engaging. And most of all, a job with supportive colleagues. After all, good relationships are such an important part of having a fulfilling work life. This is what I get at RF|Binder. The culture is one of substance, meaning, collaboration and challenging the status quo. If you are into stupid PR agency tricks - bossing people around vs loving being deep into the work/client issues, having your ego stroked vs authentic caring for your contribution to the firm, handholding vs an entrepreneurial spirit - this isn't the agency for you. These tangibles and intangibles start at the top. Some share it. Many don't. Those that do, have fruitful careers at RF|Binder.

Cons

0-60mph in change - 45mph now, inching closer. Quick-fire creativity and the ability to adapt to new situations quickly is critical. Feels like the agency is getting closer.

Advice to Management

Hire slow. Fire fast.