RGIS - Part time work from a horrible company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RGIS

"Part time work from a horrible company"

Former Employee - Team Assistant/Team Lead in Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Team Assistant/Team Lead in Bloomington, MN

I worked at RGIS part-time (More than a year)

Pros

no drug test late hours few hours

Cons

unintelligent bosses and they will fire you if you get too close to takeing there job

Advice to Management

they SUCK

Other Employee Reviews for RGIS

1. "Good for no experienced people"

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Fairview Heights, IL
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Fairview Heights, IL

I worked at RGIS part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you don't have any experience in the work field, this is a good place to start and they have very good ways to move up. The pay is decent as well.

Cons

This is the main reason I'm quitting. The day I got hired, I put in for a week off, because I had orders to work for the National Guard. I told them this 3-4 weeks in advance. I get my schedule, and they had me working that whole week. I messaged them, no reply. They call me to confirm my schedule, and I told them I can't work, they said OK. That week I got 4 calls asking why I haven't worked. Then I get my schedule for the next two week, and they have me working only one day. And the day I did work they wanted me there at 4:30am

Also, the one day I did work, I spent more money on gas than I actually made. The store was about a hour away from my house, and they didn't pay for it.

Advice to Management

Fix the mileage system. If you live over 40 minutes away from the store, you should pay them for the gas. And make sure your supervisors pay attention to what the employees says.

2. "Inventory Auditor - Paid For Production"

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at RGIS part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice side job. No fees to pay. Very laid back environment and very comfortable dress code. Pretty easy work with very helpful and understanding staff. Great for students.

Cons

Hours can come far and few between. Work is very repetitive. Some clients whom you're doing inventory for can be very rude, but that's not RGIS' fault.