RGP - Generally a nice place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RGP

"Generally a nice place to work"

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at RGP as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They kept me employed through the financial crisis, and the work was largely rewarding. They do provide limited training opportunities for professional development, and paid a portion of my costs related to earning my PMP designation. The benefit package is solid.

Cons

The pay structure can vary materially between assignments based on clients need for overtime. Generally, you earn time and a half for overtime hours. This can be materially rewarding if you want to work hard and you have an opportunity to do so. I have experienced both extremes of 60+ hrs and flat 40. Make sure you are happy with your base rate, and ask about overtime before meeting with a potential client.

Advice to Management

More exposure to leadership team and focus on career development might be helpful to consultants. During my time with the company, I never received a formal review.

Other Employee Reviews for RGP

"Good for middle level professionals"

Former Contractor - Consultant
    Former Contractor - Consultant

I worked at RGP as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Focus is on Fortune 100 needs for low to mid level accounting.

Cons

Not for senior level positions

"RGP Healthcare"

I worked at RGP full-time

Pros

Parent company, RGP, is a wonderful company that encourages and supports employees

Cons

Management is atrocious and promotes a hostile work environment by encouraging gossip and back stabbing. Management has had 5 assistants in 2 years and claims to be "difficult". There are serious underlying issues with management that are far beyond being "difficult" that cause employees to leave. Management is condescending, calls employees names, humiliates and degrades employees in front of other employees. Employees experience and knowledge is ignored.

Advice to Management

My only suggestion would be to terminate this person otherwise they are looking at potential lawsuits in the future.