RGP - Great place to work if you like variation and learning new things | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RGP

"Great place to work if you like variation and learning new things"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

I have worked fro resources for over 5 years and love it. Every project is different and I am always learning new things.

If you need a lot of hand holding or if you enjoy doing the same thing over and over Resources is not for you.

Benefits are above average

Cons

Bench time- If you are not on a project, and you use up all of your vacation time, you do not get paid.

Advice to Management

Good job - I am really enjoying my time here at the company. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for coming back Don Murray.

Other Employee Reviews for RGP

"Good. Although there are many distinct cultures at the company."

Current Employee - Internal Staff Client Service in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Internal Staff Client Service in New York, NY

Pros

Work life is good if you are on int mgt team. They get good salary plus sizable bonuses.

Cons

Very littler investment in consultants who generate money. No real downside protection. I feel like everything is on mr.

Advice to Management

Senior leadership needs to recognize the inconsistency in how the model works and should do something to help consultants who may be down.

"Great place to work if you can take the risk of possibly being on the bench alot."

Current Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO

Pros

Pros/Cons can depend somewhat on the office you work with. My local office has great people. Offers great work/life balance and good compensation package including benefits. (Benefits do continue for awhile when you are on the bench.)

Cons

Risk of being on the bench longer than you want. Economy downturn has reduced the amount of projects available dramatically.

Advice to Management

Home office upper mgt should come out to branches more and meet with consultants.