RHA Health Services - Started off rough, but positive changes have been happening! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RHA Health Services

"Started off rough, but positive changes have been happening!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great team and supervisors that support me and give me wonderful guidance. I have been given incredible opportunities because people here believe in me. I love my job, and I love going to work everyday! I also believe that RHA sincerely cares about their consumers and about investing in their employees.

Cons

When I first started to work for RHA the level of trust I had in my supervisor and my co-workers was very low. There have been some significant changes to help remedy all of this, and now I have the utmost trust in my current supervisor and in my co-workers.

Advice to Management

People should be compensated based on their performance, not how long they have been with a company. Please continue to consider this!

Other Employee Reviews for RHA Health Services

1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maiden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maiden, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

RHA is a great organization to work for with lots of opportunities for advancement. Hard work and dedication is recognized and rewarded by senior management. I have worked for the company for 9 years and within 3 years I was promoted twice. Very talented workforce who are dedicated to providing quality supports to individuals with I/DD.

Cons

Since the services provided by RHA are primarily Medicaid funded, compensation for Direct Support Associates and other positions is low. This is not unique to RHA as wages are comparible to other organizations in this industry.

Advice to Management

- continue to explore cost saving measures in an effort to increase wages
    - continue to advocate for Medicaid rate increases
    - explore other ways (besides $) to reward employees for all their hard work

2. "Rewarding"

Current Employee - Charge Nurse in Goldsboro, NC
    Current Employee - Charge Nurse in Goldsboro, NC

I have been working at RHA Health Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They work well when time off is needed. The hours are great with most weekends off. Oppurtunities for professional growth are avaiable for those interested. Work enviroment pleasent and almost stress free.

Cons

I could make at least $5 more in my profession (RN) elswhere. No bonus. Have not had a raise since 2009.

Advice to Management

When doing your budget include more money for staff