RLI - Amazing Culture and Meaningful Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Culture and Meaningful Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

I have been working at RLI full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a company where you can contribute to meaningful work, collaborate with smart co-workers, have access to executive leaders who want to hear what you have to say, and be part of a friendly culture - this is the company for you. From perks/benefits to working with some of the brightest people in the industry, RLI has it covered. While some companies aspire to a positive and collaborative company culture, RLI's employees live it out every day. Hands down the best career decision I've made.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
    RLI2019-06-17
  1. "Bright company - Great people"

I worked at RLI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are genuinely nice to work with.

Cons

Management communication isn't clear - Hard to receive feedback and what management wants from you.

RLI2020-03-25
  2. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Statistical Technician in Peoria, IL

I have been working at RLI full-time for less than a year

Pros

RLI has a great culture and is very employee centric. They provide their employees with everything they need to succeed. Every person that I have met was more than willing to help with anything I needed, as well as being very sociable in general. I am extremely happy I was able to get a job here.

Cons

As of right now, I do not see any cons to my position. I am busy, given the opportunity to succeed, and given plenty of incentive to work as efficiently as possible.

Continue reading
    RLI2020-03-13

Discover more reviews about RLI.