ROI Revolution - Growing company in a growing industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ROI Revolution

"Growing company in a growing industry"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

Everyone is smart and the work is fun. Although there is a lot of oversight, the day-to-day work is conducted with a lot of autonomy. Company-wide Friday lunch is great. There are some opportunities for travel to visit clients.

Cons

Even though the pay is decent, it is hourly and you have to clock in & out on a timeclock with a fingerprint scanner.

Other Employee Reviews for ROI Revolution

"It was a great entry-level position working with fun people."

Former Employee - Paid Search Account Manager/Analyst in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Paid Search Account Manager/Analyst in Raleigh, NC

Pros

ROI Revolution provides full training for paid search account managers, encourages learning and education, and takes the entire company out to lunch every Friday.

Cons

ROI Revolution has experienced very slow growth over the past 3 years and offered very little in terms of career advancement.

Advice to Management

ROI Revolution would do well to encourage and consider suggestions for continuous improvement within the company from all their employees.

2. "Growing company in a dynamic industry"

I have been working at ROI Revolution full-time

Pros

There are awesome perks - catered lunch every Friday, team builders every quarter, fitness center right onsite and a fully stocked kitchen. It's clear that management invests resources in making it a good place for employees to spend their day. I think the management team has also invested time in hearing employee feedback, and then making changes accordingly. They just made some huge strides in workplace flexibility, and I really appreciate that they were open to feedback.

Cons

I think we have been so fortunate with different perks here that sometimes employees can take advantage of that. I don't think it's intentional, but there are hints of entitlement/lack of professionalism in our culture. We are a growing company, which is of course going to come with occasional growing pains, but I wish employees were more appreciative and respectful!