ROSS VIDEO - Great Company, wonderful culture, terrific products. Customers support is second to none | Glassdoor

"Great Company, wonderful culture, terrific products. Customers support is second to none"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager, BDM, Product Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ROSS VIDEO full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I worked for Ross video on and off, full and part time, for almost 15 years. I always felt valued and appreciated in my efforts. Customer support and Ross products are regarded as top notch in the broadcast industry. Fabulous people at all levels of this organization, from the receptiondesk , right up to senior management really make this company stand out. The company has grown successfully for 40+ years thanks... to acquisition and re-investment in itself.

Cons

No real cons worth mentioning. Not everybody that works there is perfect, but eventually the bad apples get found out and shown the door.

ROSS VIDEO2017-12-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Ross Video"

I worked at ROSS VIDEO

Pros

Fun company tow to work for; great people and products; growing steadily.

Cons

Every company has their issues. I think at Ross there are too many personal agendas.

ROSS VIDEO2016-09-30

"Engineering"

I worked at ROSS VIDEO full-time

Pros

Great and hard working people on the floor, some good middle-management that are really tuned into the customer and market.

Cons

CEO believes he is the next Steve Jobs. Does not really listen to his staff, just wants to hear how great he is doing. Company looks great from the outside, but is rotten on the inside. Senior management is only in place to appease CEO. Typical family business that grew fast, without any real accountability to staff or other stakeholders.

Advice to Management

Company will not become a better workplace under current CEO.

ROSS VIDEO2016-08-10

Discover more reviews about ROSS VIDEO.