Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Strong Company

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

RS&H is rapidly growing company. I feel that they provide adequate career progression and resources that allow for a fulfilling career. In addition, during the length of the pandemic- I felt the firm put the employees first and looked out for our well-being.

Cons

There have been some growing pains. With growth comes change, but hope is that RS&H will maintain their employee-forward focus.

1 person found this review helpful

RS&H Response

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for providing us feedback on the safety measures we put in place because of the global pandemic. We are dedicated to our associates and their safety. As we continue to grow from the hard work of associates such as yourself, we are pleased to know you recognize that with growth comes changes. Please reach out to your Leader or your Human Resources Business Partner for help as you continue to grow with us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to Work For

Sep 12, 2021 - IT Security Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, compensation and benefits.

Cons

Smaller company so upward mobility limited.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Don't get stuck on first impressions...

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

On my current team, it truly feels like a team, a family. I can have open and honest conversations with my supervisor (and my whole team in general) and the overall synergy is fantastic. I feel empowered by this group and comfortable in my work environment. I hope to be on this team or a team like this for a long time.

Cons

When I initially joined RS&H, I was on a team with a very different structure. My first day I was told by my peers that I will probably be working 50-60 hours a week but they only put 40 on their time card (to do "the right thing"- for who??). I was told I needed to dress nicer when my boss was in the office and that I needed to put certain people's names first when sending emails. I was told I should not leave before my boss leaves for the day and scheduling doctor appointments while ultimately were approved, were met with reluctance. It did not feel like a team and I had never experienced this kind of ego in the workplace before. I never had the moral courage to say this before because it frightened me in many ways (as bad relationships do) and I wanted nothing more than to put it behind me. I now feel comfortable sharing this because I knew deep down, this is a good company. I knew I just did not get on the right team the first time around.

Be the first to find this review helpful

RS&H Response

Marketing Coordinator

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a thoughtful review about your experiences at RS&H. Our greatest strength is our associates, and we care about their well-being. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

Discover more reviews about RS&H.