RSI - Refrigeration Solutions - Great place for growth | Glassdoor

"Great place for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Lots of room to grow in a growing company. Focus on internal promotions. Great development of employees from low level, all the way to top management

Cons

Industry is not well known so it makes it difficult for others to relate. Service and construction setting can be easily transferable however

RSI - Refrigeration Solutions Response

Oct 14, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We do place a very strong focus on internal promotions and work hard to develop talent through cross training, task shadowing, and work sharing. We started as a small... More

Other Employee Reviews for RSI - Refrigeration Solutions

1. "Uncommon to find all they offer"

I have been working at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions full-time

Pros

They offer so much including flexible hours, monthly provided staff lunches, various giveaways, free fresh fruit, coffee, etc delivered daily! It is uncommon to find these perks aside from maybe a tech company like Facebook or google. RSI treats their employees great and it shows! I am so thankful to be employed by such a great family company and feel like I am a member of the family myself! Great career opportunities and chances for growth.

Cons

The internet speed has been slow lately which I think is a result of all of the people that are now using computers but I heard we are getting faster internet soon!

Advice to Management

The monthly lunches are awesome and it would be fun if we could have a poll to vote on what lunches everyone wants each month!

2. "Can't Get It Right!!"

Former Employee - Service
    Former Employee - Service

I worked at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing Industry if they operated correctly!

Cons

Could have had a bright future with the right Management and without losing majority ownership - biggest mistake the company could have ever made. The company didn't share with the lower level employees when the purchase happened and it was clear later that it was majority ownership going the other direction when unknown people were moving into our desks and acting all important. Not a good decision. Upper management lies ALOT!!! HR is horrible with employee relations - not meant to be in an HR role at all, just someone who moved up the ranks over the years.

Advice to Management

Look at the people you have in certain positions and see where improvements could be made and maybe, just maybe you will retain some employees. Also keep your new Corporate office employees off of people's backs!!!!!! They are the worst!!! They are morale killers. Customer service suffers the worst - the stress is not worth it. Looking for a customer service job, this isn't the place.

RSI - Refrigeration Solutions Response

Jun 13, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to make it clear that the original ownership still retains ownership through the merge with our new strategic partner. What I believe you are viewing as... More