RSI - Refrigeration Solutions - Great place for growth | Glassdoor

"Great place for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Lots of room to grow in a growing company. Focus on internal promotions. Great development of employees from low level, all the way to top management

Cons

Industry is not well known so it makes it difficult for others to relate. Service and construction setting can be easily transferable however

RSI - Refrigeration Solutions Response

Oct 14, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We do place a very strong focus on internal promotions and work hard to develop talent through cross training, task shadowing, and work sharing. We started as a small ... More

Other Employee Reviews for RSI - Refrigeration Solutions

1. "Uncommon to find all they offer"

I have been working at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions full-time

Pros

They offer so much including flexible hours, monthly provided staff lunches, various giveaways, free fresh fruit, coffee, etc delivered daily! It is uncommon to find these perks aside from maybe a tech company like Facebook or google. RSI treats their employees great and it shows! I am so thankful to be employed by such a great family company and feel like I am a member of the family myself! Great career opportunities and chances for growth.

Cons

The internet speed has been slow lately which I think is a result of all of the people that are now using computers but I heard we are getting faster internet soon!

Advice to Management

The monthly lunches are awesome and it would be fun if we could have a poll to vote on what lunches everyone wants each month!

2. "huge player in the industry but just can't seem to get it right"

I have been working at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions full-time

Pros

Huge player in the industry, expansive service area and opportunity for advancement if you get on certain people's good side

Cons

insane turnover rate, employees are quitting left and right, higher ups don't take people leaving well at all, too much OT and on call, summers are hell for everyone, no one is good at conflict resolution they just blame someone else when something goes wrong.

Advice to Management

Start listening to your employees, especially the ones leaving and don't take it personally. When there's nothing keeping them there what's to stop them from going somewhere else where they can work 40-50 hours/week?