RTS Financial - RTS Financial: A great stepping-stone for your career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RTS Financial

"RTS Financial: A great stepping-stone for your career"

Former Employee - Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications in Lenexa, KS
Former Employee - Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications in Lenexa, KS

Pros

The employees are a very close, tight knit group. They work closely together and like each other enough to socialize together. This makes for a great work environment.

The other benefit to working here is that it's small and nimble. Employees have opportunities to access the decision-makers, and there's not a huge process/red tape to go through to get your idea heard or implemented.

My time with RTS Financial was valuable because I had to literally do all aspects of marketing. I was the entire department, so I learned a lot in the time I was there. Because of this job, I was able to get the job I'm currently in - and love.

Cons

The downsides are related to the size. If you disagree with the owner/CEO, there really is no other avenue to get your idea heard. They are weak in the areas of technology, meaning that if the owner doesn't understand it, it's probably not going to get implemented.

Advice to Management

The only piece of feedback I gave when I left the company was that Senior Management needed to let go of some control. Develop a plan and budget, and have confidence that the people you hired to do a job can, in fact, do that job.

Other Employee Reviews for RTS Financial

1. "Great everything!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at RTS Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people who really care and want you to succeed. Great base pay, great benefits, and amazing work environment. Also you are really helping helping people out with a great product. This company is always stressing ethics in an industry that lacks integrity. Did I mention that management cares about your success? I have witnessed employees who are having a tough time, get help and tons of encouragement from team leads/ management and have watched their numbers increase dramatically. I literally can't say enough great things about this company. It is the best place I have ever worked and it is easy to see that they really care about their employees which is very refreshing coming from my last job.

Cons

Literally none. Like other reviews have mentioned, you get what you put into it. If you work hard, you will be rewarded.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting hard-working individual that have the willingness to help others.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Regional Manager in Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - Regional Manager in Lenexa, KS

I worked at RTS Financial (More than a year)

Pros

- Timely payments.
    - Great people.

Cons

- Non negotiable contract.
    - No other cons really

Advice to Management

None needed. The management does an awesome job, and they know it!