Rackspace - Outstanding environment and culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Outstanding environment and culture"

Windows Systems Administrator II in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace

Pros

Outstanding training and advancement opportunities, great culture and working environment, emphasis on personal fulfillment and job satisfaction, flexible schedules and good benefits.

Cons

Culture can be a bit overwhelming at times, impossible to diet while working here as there's ALWAYS food laying around!

Advice to Management

Great work with the Castle and ongoing projects. Still need more Rackers as workloads are high and service is suffering.

Rackspace2012-03-07
  1. "Great Culture with Growing Pains"

Former Employee - Internship in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Rackspace full-time for less than a year

Pros

An amazing culture that is built on strengths and team building. Felt like I could always provide my thoughts and never get judged for asking questions.

Cons

Culture cult. Some individuals were not as proactive as others. Lots of organizational change with differents goals being implemented what seemed like every 3 weeks. Leadership change was not perceived well by some.

Rackspace2019-09-27
  2. "Opportunity Abounds"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rackspace provides tremendous learning opportunities, a very supportive team environment, leaders who genuinely care and the chance to be part of a significant transformation. The work/life balance is much better than what I was previously accustomed to and the organization espouses a culture that maintains an equilibrium between having fun and working hard.

Cons

This is a change rich environment and to be successful you must be able to pivot. This isn't necessarily a "con", but rather a necessary consequence of an organization going through massive change in order to achieve better results. If you want to learn and grow, this is a perfect place to do it. The only true con is the 401(k), which is not competitive.

Advice to Management

Equip mid-level and front line leaders to be able to articulate the vision of the executive leadership team so that Rackers are able to connect the dots between their work and where we are going as an organization.

Rackspace2019-10-30

Discover more reviews about Rackspace.