Rackspace - Wonderful Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Cloud Acquisitions in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong sense of culture, laid-back work environment, upward mobility, strong support system from managers. Leadership demonstrates sincere interest in individual employees.

Cons

Sales objectives and quotas change often, as does the company's marketing approach. In order to succeed you need to be highly adaptable to change.

Rackspace2013-09-11

"Best Employer I have ever had"

Current Employee - Global Support Technician II - Linux in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a strong culture here that is embodied in every racker: the dedication to providing finantica support, not just to our customers, but to other Rackers. After joining the company, I can see why their interview process is the way it is. I have worked call center tech support for 5 years. Rackspace is NOT a call center job, but it does have quite a few elements of the tech support roles I came from. My previous...

Cons

If I had to really nitpick and pull out something negative, it would be the communication between departments. It's not horrible, but it could be better.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture alive & continue on the path that we are progressing through now. I see the current process changes and they are making us better as a company!

Rackspace2018-12-04

Rackspace Response

January 2, 2019Global Talent Brand Manager

Thanks for your review! Happy to have you on our team and supporting our customers.

2. "Still Great!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are the best part of Rackspace. From leaders to individual contributors, they make the the difference in why we all come to work each day.

Cons

Poor communication of the corporate Strategy (...getting better!) and lack of meaningful prioritization from the head shed to the front line.

Rackspace2019-04-15

Discover more reviews about Rackspace.