1. "Good place to work."

4.0

I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time

Pros

Nice place to work and people are very friendly. The job is pleasantly challenging and there is a lot of potential to do great things

Cons

No interest, from management, in investing to build a better product. Concern is more about the 'bottom line' than reinvesting to make quality product.

Continue reading

Rackspace Technology Response

Global Talent Brand Manager

Hi Racker. As part of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we hope you have had the ability to take part in the numerous development activities we have invested in and have shared your ideas with leadership on ways we can improve our cybersecurity products to best serve our customers.

1. "Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Exciting time to be at Rackspace Technology. Amazingly talented and driven management team.

Cons

Compensation is not as good as competitors.

2. "Good experience"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Lots of things to work on, easy to move internally, great people who work there.

Cons

It's Private Equity owned, so it's always a battle to get any resources or backfills for positions. Raises and promotions are scarce, basically anything that costs more money is nearly impossible currently, even after the IPO. One day it won't be private equity owned and maybe the actual gains the company is getting in the market will benefit the employees rather than the owners, but that day is not today.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Rackspace Technology.