KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

great place to work

Jun 15, 2022 - Datacenter Technician I
    Business Outlook

Pros

people are great diverse work

Cons

insurance can include better options

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Pros and cons

May 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start sales

Cons

Not a great environment per we

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Where good companies are bought up for their talent and forced to wither away.

Aug 10, 2022 - Cloud Software Engineer in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their initial salaries for cloud engineers might be alright. Their culture isn't the absolute worst.

Cons

My company (Onica) was bought by Rackspace, and the great treatment we god from Onica immediately vanished. Our yearly performance bonuses shrank, our yearly raise dropped to less than 2%. My friendly managers tried getting us new titles for the pay raises associated with them at least, and that was denied by Rackspace's management too. All of the talent from Onica's acquisition left Rackspace for a reason. Rackspace killed the positive culture Onica had. Rackspace's culture isn't the absolute worst in the industry, but it's absolutely nothing special, and they still don't care about you.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Rackspace Technology.

Rackspace Technology Photos

+ Add Photo
Rackspace Technology photo of: "...Winning Team on an Inspiring Mission."
Rackspace Technology photo of: New Hires take part in a 3 day orientation called Rookie-O. At the end we celebrate their completion with a company-wide graduation ceremony!
Rackspace Technology photo of: 99.5% of Rackers moved to WFH in March 2020 prior to most government guidelines being in place. Has not slowed down our productivity or connection with one another.
Rackspace Technology photo of: Racker Resource Groups provide opportunities for Rackers to participate in various cultural and community engagement events, like the MLK March.
Rackspace Technology photo of: Flags are a traditional way at Rackspace Technology for Rackers to showcase who they are and where they're from!
Rackspace Technology photo of: Rackers celebrate their win in the Annual Dodgeball Tournament at Headquarters
Rackspace Technology photo of: Rackers