RadNet - It is what it is...if you don't like it find somewhere that makes you happy. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RadNet

"It is what it is...if you don't like it find somewhere that makes you happy."

I have been working at RadNet full-time

Pros

Flexibility, Location, Co-workers, Education Reimbursement, no holidays/weekends or crazy hours, great patients and doctors

Cons

Overworked, short staffed, benefits, underpaid

Advice to Management

Publicly recognize employees who have dedicated many years to your company. I'm sure a anniversary pin and certificate only cost $7. Increase employee moral like Holiday parties, summer picnic etc. Base salary increases on performance so that all of the lazy workers will strive to excel.

Other Employee Reviews for RadNet

"RADNET SUCKS!!!!"

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I like the people I work with because we share the common ground, we are like a big family

Cons

I've been working since I was 14, by far Radnet is the worst and the cheapest company i have ever worked for. The pay and benefits are horrible, management doesn't give you a shred of respect, their #1 goal is how to maximize their endless income, their employees and patient care always come last. No raise or bonuses since they took over. Trying to monopolize the outpatient imaging industry by forcing small and independent imaging facilities to close their doors by running them out of business. Radnet is bad for America and its economy, I hope they go down hard and stay down for all the wrong they do, I rather collect unemployment than work my tail off to make these vampires richer everyday.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees, WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS just like you are, don't treat us like Corpses

"UnBelieveable!!!"

Pros

The employees are like family, we take care of each other when it comes down to it. Definitely gain lots of experience.

Cons

Ever since Radnet took over it's been down hill!!! I've already faced the reality, that we're not getting another raise EVER, so far its been FOUR years. We were given excuses for the first two years, but nothing was said after that. They don't even have the decency to tell us, they have absolutely no respect for us.

Advice to Management

You doing way too much, but not nearly enough!! How about you take care of the employees you got now instead of buying up all these other companies across the United States.