RadNet - Great company! | Glassdoor

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Front Desk in Thousand Oaks, CA
Current Employee - Front Desk in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company that offers great benefits. There is ways to work up the company ladder if you prove yourself. The work load is challenging at times but it can be very reasonable.

Cons

Management treats you like a number. They don't realize how hard the employee's work, or seem to care. They just expect the job to be done. Work schedule is messed up, its hard to work a night shift till past 11 at night than expect to open the next morning.

Advice to Management

Get to know your employee's better. Don't talk down to them. Give your employee's raises! It's unbelievable that there hasn't been raises for technologist's and other employees for years. We are not robots, we are people and they need to realize how hard and unreasonable they are sometimes and have no sympathy. They act as if they are always correct.

Other Employee Reviews for RadNet

"Roller coaster ride!"

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Typically very busy days, which means they go by quick. Depending where you work and who the manager is people can be friendly, as well as patients. Pay is not bad, but do not expect raises, they don't exist in this company!

Cons

Staff typically is not properly trained, which naturally can make your work day stressful. Communication here is horrible! You can ask questions about certain things and you'll be lucky to get a real answer, or explanation. They can say one thing is going to happen, but don't count on anything until you physically see it.

Advice to Management

Take time to fully train ALL staff, if everyone is properly trained the stress would definitely go down. Also keep all staff up to date on all things necessary, mainly on changes in insurances and our contracts with insurances.

"It's been a nightmare!!!!"

Current Employee - MRI Tech in New City, NY
    Current Employee - MRI Tech in New City, NY

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have met some wonderful people in my department. I can't believe how lucky this company has had it to have such wonderful MRI Techs working for them.

Cons

Being treated as a robot and treating the patients as just numbers and not human beings. This company is making money but always crying poverty. All exams are put into unrealistic time slots and the employees are expected to stay on schedule. To get a lunch break is a luxury and you are still expected to punch out on time but God Forbid you run over your time and get overtime, because you will get in trouble. Do not work for this company because you will be treated as if nothing you do is good enough no matter how above and beyond you perform, it will never be good enough.

Advice to Management

Stop giving yourselves bonuses and stick up for your employees who keep this company running. Stop letting go of the best staff you will ever have.