RadNet - Field Support Technician | Glassdoor

"Field Support Technician"

Current Employee - Information Technology in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Information Technology in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at RadNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people that I work with are really the only reason that I would list as a "pro". I like the majority of the people that I work with, including my immediate supervisor. He is fair, and does his best to let the team know what is going on.

Cons

Mainly the pay not being commensurate with the experience. Also, the fact that while 99% of staff have not had pay increases in 5 years, our Upper Management (VP's etc.) have seen an increase in either their pay, or they have been awarded bonuses.

Advice to Management

Pay your people what they are worth. If you have 20 members on a team, and the pay for your team members if off by as little as $10,000/year, bring the pay scales in line (with respect to seniority, etc.). Also, as our cost of living increases, so should our salary, just to even it out a bit. Keep in mind, that without the "little people" to work the front desk, or do people's scans, or fix computers, etc. your company could not function. Don't "thank" us by taking things away from us, show your appreciation with tangible compensation.

Other Employee Reviews for RadNet

"POORLY MANAGED... Hard to work where quantity/quality is so out of balance."

Former Employee - Clerical in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Clerical in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Worked with some very nice people in the 10+ employed full-time.

Cons

Employees not given proper training for most positions. New computer system implemented and no one-on-one training, however employees expected to keep up regular work load while self-teaching. Staff meetings non-existent. No raises for anyone in over 6 years. High level of nepotism.

Advice to Management

Stop recruiting employees from the football team you coach (COO) and build teams based on abilities. Stop filling offices with every cousin, nephew, or sibling you can round up from your family (site managers). The high level of nepotism does not create cohesive teams, but cliques which are not helpful to the work environment.

2. "Great environment, a little confusing and difficult to get things off the ground."

I worked at RadNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits were really good, everyone is really nice and supportive and the overall corporate culture is great.

Cons

At times, because everyone is remote, it can be difficult to come to a concensus and the process of producing things takes longer than it should.

Advice to Management

Hire project managers