Radiant Senior Living - My supervisor is wonderful and supports us completely. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Radiant Senior Living

"My supervisor is wonderful and supports us completely."

Current Employee - Cook in Salem, OR
Current Employee - Cook in Salem, OR

Pros

Contributing to the care of Alzheimer patients is extremely rewarding. I am not just a cook, I am also a confidante and friend to so many wonderful folks. Though challenging, it has been an experience I am glad I did not miss.

Cons

There is so much nepotism within the facility that it detracts from the overall feeling of being a valued employee.

Advice to Management

Treat each employee as an individual and according to performance rather than personal feelings or family connections. There are several longtime employees who deserve full time employment, yet some new, totally inexperienced employees are favored with those precious hours.

Other Employee Reviews for Radiant Senior Living

1. "Truly a Family"

Current Employee - Marketing Department in Tigard, OR
    Current Employee - Marketing Department in Tigard, OR

I have been working at Radiant Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From management down, RSL has a lot of heart. There is a family feel here that I have never felt at any job prior. We all care deeply about the residents in our communities and that makes working here a unique and very rewarding experience. RSL holds quality of care, teamwork, and respect in the highest regard and that makes the company stand out in my eyes.

Cons

Objectively, I cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have been doing! Radiant rocks!

2. "Supportive Family Owned Company"

I have been working at Radiant Senior Living full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Non-corporate vibe, small company, focused on residents and staff. Owners are hands-on and they visit the communities and know the staff and residents by name. Home office is very supportive and responsive to the needs of the communities. Communities have great reputations. I am proud to work for this company.

Cons

None to speak of. Although no company is perfect I do not have anything at this time to add here.