Radius Innovation & Development - Incredible place to work | Glassdoor

"Incredible place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Radius Innovation is truly unique and an incredible place to work. I recently joined because I was inspired by their unique offerings that I could bring to my clients; their connection to Jabil and Nypro has empowered Radius with a world of possibilities in product development that I have not experienced or seen at any other design consultancy. The Silicon Valley location at the Jabil Blue Sky Center is an... impressive and inspiring place to work. The team is world class, and the projects are at the leading edge of innovation. I'm excited to see it continue to grow! There are a lot of job growth opportunities and support offered to nurture and encourage the team to be their best.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons yet.

Advice to Management

Radius is truly unique and incredible consultancy that has a lot to offer clients. So continuing to boost marketing efforts to support and communicate our unique offerings to the world is key. Particularly boosting support for the San Jose location, to help give it the well deserved presence and status in the valley that it needs.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Has feel of small company inside large corporation. Best of both worlds. Really talented smart people, my team is some of the best Ive worked with before. Great environment and culture, really nice folks here. Diverse project work, and great opportunities. Not just working on one type of product.

Cons

When they started out, the management was not ideal, but since 2017 that has all changed and its really amazing! There are some reviews that are not good from that time, and it was just because the management that started when the office opened really didn't understand the business in the way the new management does. They are now really open, supportive, positive and encouraging. Its been an incredible place ever... since.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the teams and the company growth, we are still early stages in San Jose (3 years out) and need to have management support. Culture is just as important as bottom line, keep the vibe positive and encouraging like its been this last year.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-19
  2. "UX Architect"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Was downsizing at the time

Radius Innovation & Development2018-10-16

Discover more reviews about Radius Innovation & Development.