Radius Innovation & Development - Excellent Strategy Team | Glassdoor

"Excellent Strategy Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work with the Strategy team at Radius, San Jose Office on several engagements so far and I absolutely love the environment, the strategic nature of the work and the flexibility offered at this place. Employees are highly collaborative and the design work is truly inspirational. Highly Recommend working with this team.

Cons

None that I can think of

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Has feel of small company inside large corporation. Best of both worlds. Really talented smart people, my team is some of the best Ive worked with before. Great environment and culture, really nice folks here. Diverse project work, and great opportunities. Not just working on one type of product.

Cons

When they started out, the management was not ideal, but since 2017 that has all changed and its really amazing! There are some reviews that are not good from that time, and it was just because the management that started when the office opened really didn't understand the business in the way the new management does. They are now really open, supportive, positive and encouraging. Its been an incredible place ever... since.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the teams and the company growth, we are still early stages in San Jose (3 years out) and need to have management support. Culture is just as important as bottom line, keep the vibe positive and encouraging like its been this last year.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-19
  2. "UX Architect"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Was downsizing at the time

Radius Innovation & Development2018-10-16

Discover more reviews about Radius Innovation & Development.