Radius Innovation & Development - Maker Space | Glassdoor
  1. "Maker Space"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time

Pros

Have you ever worked on a far out conceptual kitchen gadget? Or an sporty health device that beeps when you really need it to? How about designing a plastic package for a really really big global brand? This...yes, all of this amazing.

Cons

Big boss shifts have created sides. My friends who are motivated by marketing and my friends who are motivated by their accreditation. Both can be right but are not juntos. Recruiters seem to ring sensing change upcoming (again).

Advice to Management

The west coast v. east coast turf tension is spilling over onto project admin. Better hand off to manufacturing partners would be groovy. Keep up the positive spirit and ideal of being the BEST design firm in the world. Thanks for the effort!

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Has feel of small company inside large corporation. Best of both worlds. Really talented smart people, my team is some of the best Ive worked with before. Great environment and culture, really nice folks here. Diverse project work, and great opportunities. Not just working on one type of product.

Cons

When they started out, the management was not ideal, but since 2017 that has all changed and its really amazing! There are some reviews that are not good from that time, and it was just because the management that started when the office opened really didn't understand the business in the way the new management does. They are now really open, supportive, positive and encouraging. Its been an incredible place ever... since.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the teams and the company growth, we are still early stages in San Jose (3 years out) and need to have management support. Culture is just as important as bottom line, keep the vibe positive and encouraging like its been this last year.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-19
  2. "UX Architect"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Was downsizing at the time

Radius Innovation & Development2018-10-16

Discover more reviews about Radius Innovation & Development.