Radius Innovation & Development - Five Years of Constant Change | Glassdoor

"Five Years of Constant Change"

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I stay because of personal reasons and interest in product development but it is hard to be positive with so much change. It is the norm so I need to suck it up and realize this is part of the culture.

Cons

I've experienced so much change that it hurts, like hurts to do the job. Since I've been with the company we have been reorg-ed from division to division. Nypro, engineering services, marketing, "sales-enablement", now it seems back to Nypro. We've had about six different leaders. You can imagine it makes for an unstable and unpredictable workplace.

Advice to Management

The last head of Radius really tossed things around. The new focus on digital strategy seems exciting and unwise. There are dozens of competing firms in this space. The recent marketing push is feels dated, like 2010 digital services. My advice to management is go back to our roots in product development. There is plenty of work to be done. There needs to be more support of site leadership. Out goes our... trusted leaders those who are not given resources yet the ones who are less respected stay because of location.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-05-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Has feel of small company inside large corporation. Best of both worlds. Really talented smart people, my team is some of the best Ive worked with before. Great environment and culture, really nice folks here. Diverse project work, and great opportunities. Not just working on one type of product.

Cons

When they started out, the management was not ideal, but since 2017 that has all changed and its really amazing! There are some reviews that are not good from that time, and it was just because the management that started when the office opened really didn't understand the business in the way the new management does. They are now really open, supportive, positive and encouraging. Its been an incredible place ever... since.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the teams and the company growth, we are still early stages in San Jose (3 years out) and need to have management support. Culture is just as important as bottom line, keep the vibe positive and encouraging like its been this last year.

Radius Innovation & Development2018-04-19
  2. "UX Architect"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Was downsizing at the time

Radius Innovation & Development2018-10-16

Discover more reviews about Radius Innovation & Development.