Radwell International - 1 | Glassdoor

"1"

Pros

Busy office, clean. Easy to take time off.

Cons

Promotions are hard to come by.

Advice to Management

Take a look at the people that work for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Radwell International

"Thank You"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Willingboro, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Willingboro, NJ

I have been working at Radwell International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I want to start off by saying that many great people unfortunately had to be let go. I think that better preparation could have been done to be ready for the amazing new software and highly automated facility. I do not believe all of this falls on the shoulders of the VPs. It was a team effort and we missed the mark. Some really loyal talent was cost and I as a hard working Radwell team member feel partially responsible. It makes me want to work that much harder to be able to once again be able to take them back on. But that being said I am so grateful that Brian Radwell was smart and strong enough to get rid of some of the weakest links in the company that were stealing money from the rest of us carrying them. Reading the comments about his poor decisions and his greed are infuriating because they are probably coming from people who have been frequently known to hide in the bathrooms watching movies/playing on their phones, hide in their cars smoking pot, or play games on their phones at their desks in front of their coworkers. I am not a manager but one day I hope to be and working amongst these people was exasperating because it truly felt like they were stealing from the company and stealing from me. Good riddance! Thank you Brian for positioning us to better succeed and earn more as a company.

Cons

Stop holding onto the weak links too long because you’re afraid of letting people down. They will have to live with their mistakes. Also, the software company should have provided us with better training prior to go live so we wouldn’t have had to struggle for so long.

Advice to Management

Take each complaint with a grain of salt. I have come to learn that a lot of the complaints about greed have come from the most greedy people I have ever come across. I want to work for a CEO that has earned their right to lead and that is Brian Radwell at Radwell International.

"Radwell Exposed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Willingboro Post Office, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Willingboro Post Office, NJ

I have been working at Radwell International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

They pay good if you commit your life to the company above and beyond your family and life in general.

Cons

Very disorganized and inconsistent management. Company culture is to work everyone at maximum output until they drop. Expectations are so high that even the best workers always feel like they are failing. Radwell works from behind. They are always running so fast with too few employees to fulfill commitmants that when extra help is hired there is not enough time and resources to train them properly. They believe that no extra personnel should be hired until all current personnel are maxed out. Most successful companies hire and train personnel to be prepared for future business. Radwell maintains an overworked staff and will not invest in the future with regard to capability. Very stressful and miserable place to work.
    Sales are paramount regardless of the ability to meet expectations. Production staff are expected to maintain whatever level of sales is forced on them.

Advice to Management

get real professionals in top level management that know how to run a big company. Bryan Radwell is in over his head as President of the company. He fires from the hip and makes rash snap decisions that hurt the company and moral.
    Stop the rampant nepotism. Friends and family are not always capable of doing the best job and there are too many lives affected by your poor judgment and incompetence. You owe it to Jerry to make good decisions, not selfish ones.