Employee Review

Current Employee

Cane's

Oct 16, 2020 - Crew Member in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good crew and work culture, profit share bonuses every quarter, Cane's love

Cons

New managers don't seem to be trained as well as they used to be, trouble filling managerial spots leaving many restaurants understaffed

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Jun 2, 2021 - Bird Specialist and Certified Trainer in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are almost always super nice and understanding. You pick your schedule, and have all holidays off.

Cons

Work gets repetitive and fast paced.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's only good for part-time

Jun 5, 2021 - Front of the House
    Business Outlook

Pros

My store was flexible with my schedule. Depending on who you worked with, the crew was amiable. Compared to my last job, this was way better. Every employee got treated with respect. One last thing, the way Raising Cane's handled COVID-19 and all the restrictions and protocols were amazing.

Cons

Raising Cane's is a part-time job for a person or student that wants to get experience. If employees want to move up the chain, then that's their choice. No manager should say that your part-time job is more important than anything else. I always observed the store and noticed Raising Cane's hires many high schoolers to groom them into something more. However, it sucks that some of them are the reason the store had complaints. There was some favoritism in the store I worked at, which ruined the vibe. I noticed how some managers interacted with different employees. Some employees would get away with having longer breaks.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Raising Cane's.