Rally Marketing Group - in my brief time with Rally, I have been given the opportunity to work with great people and produce very dynamic work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rally Marketing Group

"in my brief time with Rally, I have been given the opportunity to work with great people and produce very dynamic work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

Environment is very transparent, lots of visibility into what is going on, both good and bad. This agency has survived the worst of the economy and come out bigger and better. Hats off to those who have invensted their time and energy in this company. A very inclusive environment, information share is valued.

Cons

you have to like the fast pace of event and digital marketing, it is not for everyone as priorities shift often

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people, I love working in this atmosphere and learning from people with different levels of experience and background

Other Employee Reviews for Rally Marketing Group

1. "An Incompetent Company / A Lousy Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

My coworkers here were talented, loyal and hardworking people. They are the best thing about the company. There is little left to that is a pro.

Cons

My experience working for Rally includes constant reorganizations and layoffs, very poor morale and high turnover, continuous loss of clients and fire-drills, a shotgun approach to planning (let’s try it and see what sticks), drastic measures to get a cash flow, very low poor pay and little recognition. I’ve see very talented and hardworking people get treated horribly by this soulless company. There’s lot of politics involved in working here (hint: the secret to success is to be brown-noser and not dispute any thought by upper management). Be forewarned: This is about as bad of a working situation that you can get yourself into, but at least it’s a job.

Advice to Management

Why did you kill this once-respected company by renaming, re-branding it and trying to do business in areas that you have no experience in? You have seriously lost your way.

2. "neat company"

I have been working at Rally Marketing Group full-time

Pros

nice management. great work environment.

Cons

Just a small company in a big ocean.