Rallyteam - Amazing company and incredible team | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing company and incredible team"

I have been working at Rallyteam full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team is amazing and everyone gets along really well. The team is humble, driven, loves to have fun, and gets sh@# done. The team believes in the mission of the company and has fun while achieving that mission.

Cons

It's a start up so you have to go with the flow and adapt to ever changing conditions. It's not a con but the reality of a startup.

Rallyteam2018-05-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Incredible team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rallyteam full-time

Pros

This is the most talented team I've ever worked with. Tight-knit, laser-focused crew, committed to being the best in the business.

Cons

Change is a constant - best for those who go with the flow.

Rallyteam2018-02-21
  2. "I love what I do, who I do it with, and why we do what we do - FINALLY"

Current Employee - Customer Care Manager in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Rallyteam full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing cross-collaboration. - A tribe of people who have their heart in it - Passion - Inspiration to keep your game strong & be the best you can - Active and encourage a life work balance - AMAZING health insurance - UNBELIEVABLE vacation policy, like I'm living in a dream

Cons

None - unless you're a person who doesn't believe in the mission, then this isn't a job for you. Passion requires being willing to work long hours (even if you often don't have too), being ready and okay with change, owning responsibilities you may never have before, and being willing to self-reflect with your team.

Advice to Management

Keeping coaching your employees, keep fostering the wonderful culture and dynamic - keep creating opportunities for us to share and unite on our values.

Rallyteam2018-02-16

Discover more reviews about Rallyteam.