Ralph Lauren - I enjoy the company of whom i work with. I very much like the apparel that we sell as well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ralph Lauren

"I enjoy the company of whom i work with. I very much like the apparel that we sell as well."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ

Pros

Good experience, very classy company, management is very nice and always willing to teach you new things. Employee discount!

Cons

Some days are slower then others, some days are great. The slow days effect our employee hours.

Advice to Management

My only advice to the management would be to send more merchandise to the Polo Ralph Lauren Childrens Factory stores!

Other Employee Reviews for Ralph Lauren

"It was a great college job, but I would not recommend it as a place to seek a full time career."

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Professional in Dallas, TX

Pros

The management was flexible with my hours, working around my class schedules and when possible my school events.

Cons

Compensation as a sales professional in a Ralph Lauren retail store is below average. Also the management team micromanaged everything I did in this position.

"Compromised by new management"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Jackson, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Jackson, NJ

Pros

There is a good employee discount system, flexible availability requests, location to other stores is good if you like to shop

Cons

Management is over-demanding of part time associates, management is unrealistic with said demands, management makes you feel guilty for time off even in times of family emergency

Advice to Management

Stop being communist leaders... This is a retail store. People that work here have lives outside of Polo. You need to understand that. Supervisors were told that they were not allowed to be friends with employees outside of work.