Randolph Hospital - Excellent Work Environment | Glassdoor

"Excellent Work Environment"

Current Employee - Information Technology in Asheboro, NC
Current Employee - Information Technology in Asheboro, NC

I have been working at Randolph Hospital full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay for the geographical area. The liberal, political activist CEO, Bob Morrison, is FINALLY gone after a couple of decades of pathetic leadership. Even though the new CEO, Steve Eblin, worked closely with Morrison, he has a much better vision and really seems to care about the employees there. He seems to even know the names of employees really far down the professional 'totem pole' so to speak.

The current leadership at the hospital is very good and they are venturing out and offering new, innovative healthcare services for Randolph County.

Not every department is perfect, but the majority are. I'd say there are only a few departments where employees seem to be stressed, but those seem to be in the finance-related areas.

The benefits here are also AMAZING compared to the benefits I've had at other healthcare agencies.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue to explore new medical service offerings for Randolph Hospital. Maybe even look into more acute surgical procedures to offer. Cardiac surgery too ambitious? Who knows, it could work!

Other Employee Reviews for Randolph Hospital

1. "Some wonderful people work here!"

Pros

Close to home. Pay is within good range. Benefits are good. Some of the most wonderful people I have ever met work here!

Cons

Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Advice to Management

Upper Management-Share the wealth. There are SO many hard working employees in this company that deserve more credit. Most of the credit goes to upper management....when the ones who are really doing the work get nothing at all. This is pretty typical of a lot of businesses though....just wish someone would make a change.

2. "Patient"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

You get good meds and treated well by some.

Cons

Other treat you like crap. I gain 5 lbs+ of just fluid in 5 days my stomach is hard and swollen and bruised. I told them they said it didn't have to do with pencreatitis so it didn't matter!!

Advice to Management

Keep your records straight a nurse almost over dosed me on someone eldest meds.. also docs trying to label everyone a pill seeker..this is why I wait until last min to have to go to the hosspital! Sent me gone with nausea and extreme pain!