RandomStorm - Good place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Good place to work"

I have been working at RandomStorm full-time

Pros

Great office environment Good work life balance Growing company New offices Great management level at RandomStorm

Cons

small part of big company following acquisitions - could become positive

RandomStorm2015-12-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Distinct lack of animals"

I have been working at RandomStorm

Pros

Yeah it's alright I guess.

Cons

This one time we all thought it was a good idea to have an office cat, like a pet cat that would be the cornerstone of a comfortable place of work. We mentioned this to management only to get shot down. The same thing happened with the pet dog idea... Some valid points were raised but I feel some members of staff just didn't adopt the 'team pet' approach. To make this company better I would try to adopt an... office based cat/dog or failing that a hamster just to provide something to stroke whilst at work. It's all well and good having IT based solutions but maybe if we had an office pet (I'd call it 'ginger') then we could solve more IT issues?. Just an idea.

Advice to Management

Look into the therapeutic benefits of employing a cat/dog/ginger.

RandomStorm2014-11-18
  2. "Great prospects in a fast growing technology business"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Wetherby, England

I have been working at RandomStorm full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leading technology, great vision for the future and enjoy working as part of a valued team. We are all busy and there is generally a good buzz within the company.

Cons

Being a small and fast growing company, sometimes the processes can be lacking in certain areas. I guess this is a trade off for fast growth.

Advice to Management

It would be good to start some employee bonus schemes or share incentives to reward members of the team.

RandomStorm2014-11-12

Discover more reviews about RandomStorm.