Randox Laboratories - Growing diagnostics startup | Glassdoor

"Growing diagnostics startup"

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Randox Laboratories full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing startup with a steady supply of customers and customers. Opportunity to travel the country and visit the UK every few months. Remote work. Great coworkers.

Cons

Minimal benefits - No 401k/403b, no sick days Travel - Extensive travel required, often on your own time, and often with connecting flights. Compensation - Minimal bonus/commission structure. Almost no incentive pay. Back-orders - Hard to maintain relationships when products are routinely back-ordered for months at a time. Turnover - Constant turnover. US office is a warehouse, and the UK office is in remote NI... and requires quarterly trips (on your own time) form the US.

Advice to Management

Please get your supply chain management in order. Back-orders are killing sales.

Randox Laboratories2018-04-20
  1. "Technical Support"

I have been working at Randox Laboratories

Pros

International HQ, extensive product line

Cons

remote/field based position with extensive travel required. No R&D in USA

Randox Laboratories2016-01-05

"Deceitful hiring process and misleading management communication"

Former Employee - Sales Specialist, Biopharma in Phila, PA

I worked at Randox Laboratories full-time

Pros

If you can find a PRO in being outright lied to by the in-house recruiter and the subsequent hiring manager then you're an optimist Company targets recent college grads with no business experience Corporate is in sheep country which is apropos given they seek uninformed candidates who don't ask questions and are easily herded

Cons

Red flag #1: Corporate recruiter flat out lied to me about product testing requirements and job retention; I asked him directly for, and he refused to provide on-boarding documents and requirements prior to arrival Inept candidate qualification and hiring process - Hiring manager and her manager had >6 hours of meetings (including in-person) to qualify me for this role and failed to do so. Red flag #2:... This is evidenced by the company NEVER communicated, as a job requirement, the necessity for having a strong knowledge-base in chemistry, applied chemistry, testing reagents and QC testing methodologies. It was not until on-boarding and testing began at Corporate, that I was told my testing scores were insufficient to keep the job that was offered and accepted.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to your candidates Be honest about job requirements and qualify candidates appropriately

Randox Laboratories2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about Randox Laboratories.