Randstad US - Meh- There is better opportunity out there | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Randstad US

"Meh- There is better opportunity out there"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Norcross, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flex time, just "okay" commission plan

Cons

This company used to be Think Resources and since the integration (painfully slow an cumbersome) a lot of legacy AM's and Recruiters stayed and of course. get the preferential treatment. While there are always companies to call and get new business, most of the "cherry accounts" are taken and a lot of former Think employees are difficult, some downright nasty mean and will stab you in the back while smiling at you.

I Was told on several occasions when it came to account ownership that "If it's not in the CRM, it did not happen (conversations, etc) But one prospect was taken from me in deference to a Senior AM with more tenure when an account came up that I penetrated and put in CRM. Well, the Senior AM had called previously, but never bothered to put in notes as he "didn't think it had potential" but once he noticed I had entered the prospect in, went to management and they gave it to him instead...again, if it's not in the CRM (and it was not), it didn't happen....but apparently they are loose and fast with those rules to favor more senior people. Salary for AM's is not competitive- $45,000/YR base with "okay' comp plan. Average salary for a 10 year person should be $50,000-$55,000/YR in Atlanta...

Advice to Management

Quit playing favorites and get some balls and let the mean, nasty people go instead of worry about a discrimination lawsuit.

Other Employee Reviews for Randstad US

1. "Payroll"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Randstad US as a contractor

Pros

Good job, work with many departments in a large corporation.

Cons

No negatives with this company

2. "dc"

Current Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Decent benefits are available. Good working environment

Cons

Hard to move up in the company while on the same contract. They do not like to move you from one contract to another if your current contract is long term.

Advice to Management

Open up more opportunities for your employees. To elevate. Offer better training options.