- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Amazing job and experienceAug 11, 2022 - Assistant Market ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- the culture - the team - the leadership - the diversity in your day - the ability to help people find jobs - the ability to help companies meet their goals - the relationships you build with customers and talent - the opportunity for career progression
- salary was not in line with contributions and marketContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 7, 2022 - Application DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Randstad is an amazing place to start your career as from my experience it has been one of the most helpful steps getting into the tech job market. They offer many different ways to train and prepare you for the job and the people are super nice.
I honestly had no problems with this company. If I had to be nitpicky, it would be that the team members are not really in person so communicating with them sometimes becomes a minor issue.
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing about my experience was good, and continues to cause me issues a year later. I guess I could say I received pay on time, but that is hardly a “pro”.
I cannot explain how much I advise avoiding this company at all costs!! Never in my life have I been treated so horribly by an employer. If you have any issues at all during your employment, you will almost certainly understand why they are the worst with zero morals. Their HR services make Comcast’s customer service look like 5 star luxury. Truly they don’t even try to make it seem like they value you. I had a terrible life event occur during my time there, and they did nothing but make it more traumatic for me. I haven’t worked for them in a year, but I just started getting emails about a training course I need to complete. A year ago I already went through a situation where I was mistakenly active in their system after being forced to resign. I’ve now spent over a half hour this morning trying to rectify this but when I call their one customer service number they transfer me many times until I end up with Aetna, which cannot help as they are not Randstad… when I called back again, the HR hung up on me. This is definitely re-triggering my traumatic experience with them a year ago, and I can’t believe it’s still happening. I felt that I needed to share my experience with the hope that somebody decides not to work for this disgusting joke of a companyContinue reading