Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) - Not a Recommended Contract House to Work Through | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI)

"Not a Recommended Contract House to Work Through"

Current Contractor - Marketing Manager in Auburn Hills, MI
Current Contractor - Marketing Manager in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Bonus paid after working certain number of hours on contracted job. Benefits available.

Cons

No paid vacation or sick days. Very little communication and no relationship developed by contract house. I've been on assignment for them, almost 2 years, and have not had a single phone call or visit from them to find out how things are going or willingness to work with me over challenges/ issues with the assignment.

Advice to Management

You will be much more successful, if you take to time to establish genuine relationships with the contractors that deliver revenue for your organization.

Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) Response

Jul 25, 2013 – VP of Operations

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at RGBSI. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the bonus and benefits packages. To address the issue of communication, we are sorry to hear ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI)

1. "Decent contract house for a fresh graduate"

Current Contractor - Product Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Contractor - Product Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Network with Automotive OEM's

Cons

Salary scale not as per market

Advice to Management

Pay more

Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) Response

May 23, 2014 – VP of Operations

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your feedback. As a staffing vendor, it is often difficult to negotiate time off and bonuses within the parameters of our clients ... More

2. "My Time at Rapid Global Business Solution"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) as a contractor

Pros

RGBSI gave me my first exposure to manufacturing. Coming out of college I did not know what field I wanted to make a career out of until working here. RGBSI gave me the opportunity to experience how different suppliers and even main manufacturers work. I worked closely with a group of people that were basically a second family to me. They also gave me the opportunity to become a Green Belt certified. The knowledge and experience helped me move forward with my career and on to the next chapter in my life.

Cons

Do not particularly have any cons