Rapid Response Monitoring - Great pay and Great people. | Glassdoor

"Great pay and Great people."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent place to work. health benefits are great, good pay and advancement opportunity. I enjoy the fact that there is so much room to grow. Most all of the senior management started in customer service.

Cons

I honestly have nothing for this section

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-02-08

Rapid Response Monitoring Response

April 25, 2019Company leadership

Thank you for your feedback!

Continue reading
  1. "New to Rapid Response"

Current Employee - Operations in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just recently started at Rapid Response. I was initially interested when I met one of their recruiters at my college career fair. I really had no knowledge of the security monitoring industry but was assured that there was a comprehensive training program and most new hires do not have a background in this specific field. I have not been disappointed! The training was awesome and co workers are always eager to help. The benefits are really great and the pay is decent.

Cons

You are sitting down for most of your shift. the desks do raise but I still wish I was able to move around a bit more throughout the day..

Rapid Response Monitoring2020-02-13
  2. "An ACTUALLY great place to work."

Current Employee - Operations Specialist

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great starting pay, Great Benefits, 401k and company contribution to your 401k, Employee Appreciation, Community Involvement, Overtime Available, paid time off so vacation leave is paid, Great environment, You are supported at every step and the work you do is fulfilling.

Cons

The work can be a bit repetative, you work on a rotating schedule that changes about every 5 weeks so your days will change but you do get atleast two schedule runs a year where you have weekends off... It's not really a negative for me since I prefer weekdays off anyway.

Continue reading
    Rapid Response Monitoring2020-02-07

Discover more reviews about Rapid Response Monitoring.