Rapid Response Monitoring - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Operations in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really nice office in a great part of syracuse! They brought in an ice cream truck for us last week which was pretty amazing. I have been here for just over 3 years and couldnt be more satisfied at this point. The training program is really good and I love my co workers!

Cons

I honestly dont have anything negative to say

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-10-15
  1. "1st job out of college"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very happy and impressed with Rapid. My supervisors are very helpful in creating a career path for me here. I was made to feel welcome and part of the team right away. The work can be stressful at times but also very rewarding. Benefits are pretty great too. 401K, free gym memberships, health and dental etc..

Cons

Worst part for me is working some of the major holidays

Rapid Response Monitoring2020-03-03
  2. "New to Rapid Response"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just recently started at Rapid Response. I was initially interested when I met one of their recruiters at my college career fair. I really had no knowledge of the security monitoring industry but was assured that there was a comprehensive training program and most new hires do not have a background in this specific field. I have not been disappointed! The training was awesome and co workers are always eager to help. The benefits are really great and the pay is decent.

Cons

You are sitting down for most of your shift. the desks do raise but I still wish I was able to move around a bit more throughout the day..

Rapid Response Monitoring2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Rapid Response Monitoring.