Rapid Response Monitoring - Internal advancement | Glassdoor
  1. "Internal advancement"

Current Employee - Dealer Support Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Granted, our office is amazing and it is important work being done. What has really kept me engaged is the opportunity for advancement. I have been promoted 3 times in my first 2 years in 2 different departments. I would recommend this job to anyone looking to build a solid career rather than just another pit stop among revolving job opportunities.

Cons

This may seem petty but I wish they provided free hot chocolate like they do with coffee :)

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-12-18
  1. "1st job out of college"

Current Employee - Operations in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very happy and impressed with Rapid. My supervisors are very helpful in creating a career path for me here. I was made to feel welcome and part of the team right away. The work can be stressful at times but also very rewarding. Benefits are pretty great too. 401K, free gym memberships, health and dental etc..

Cons

Worst part for me is working some of the major holidays

Rapid Response Monitoring2020-03-03
  2. "New to Rapid Response"

Current Employee - Operations in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just recently started at Rapid Response. I was initially interested when I met one of their recruiters at my college career fair. I really had no knowledge of the security monitoring industry but was assured that there was a comprehensive training program and most new hires do not have a background in this specific field. I have not been disappointed! The training was awesome and co workers are always eager to help. The benefits are really great and the pay is decent.

Cons

You are sitting down for most of your shift. the desks do raise but I still wish I was able to move around a bit more throughout the day..

Rapid Response Monitoring2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Rapid Response Monitoring.